Monday, June 11, 2012

Losing Track of Time

Hey everyone!

It's been another great week for us in Bratislava. Elder Clem and I are having a blast together. We are starting to lose track of time--which is always a good sign. It means you're too wrapped up in what's happening around you to worry about how long it's taken. I had an exchange with Elder Nichol--that was fun. It's amazing to me that we've known each other for nearly 2 years already. Two years is a long time--but it flies by. Elder Clem and I are getting close to breaking some Bratislava district numbers, and that is very exciting. We've been really motivated to go out and just do our best and it's paying off. We are meeting with a lot of interesting people that are progressing nicely. We're just hoping and praying that they continue and start coming to church! That's been a huge challenge for us lately: getting people to church. They can't join the church if they don't go to it. Part of the big mission vision is to get a new building in Bratislava-this one is a little too small for what we want/need, but to get it we need to start getting around 50 people to church every week. We're about 10 people short of that goal, so we're just plugging along trying to invite the in-actives back and finding new members. I love being back here- I wasn't here for very long last year and it's been good to get back and see how much the branch has changed and grown and help it move along. The members here have supported us so much in teaching with us and fellowshipping our investigators. Nothing beats member work :) Emily: did you know that both of our companions are from Florida?! He's from Tampa. Where is yours from? ps if I send in a referral to HQ do you get those?? We have an investigator from Georgia (the country, I'm in Europe you know) who is going to the US to work and then to Holland for school. Logan: I'm so excited for you! So much is happening for you right now! Isn't it exciting?? (I sent you a letter, a response would be nice, but I won't hold my breath...) Aaron: Hi. I hope you all have a great and happy week! Looking forward to talking to you next time!
Elder Williams

ps Mom, I got the picture book from Aunt Patti-- I sent them a letter thanking them. It was perfect! I got it right before I left Zilina.

 pps My address is:
Radarová 8
821 02 Bratislava
Slovakia Now you can all write me letters! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment