Monday, February 27, 2012

V-Day! February 13,2012


I heard Valentine's Day is tomorrow-- hope you all have one! I don't-- so don't worry Mom. (Elder Romero told me I probably won't have one next year either, I wasn't too worried about it anyway ;)

This was another slower week. We started off the week with some super goals that we wanted to see accomplished. We failed, but we failed gloriously. I'm really looking forward to the day when my area is hopping. It will. (Probably in September.) The truth is that we have some really great investigators that we are excited about. (counting TWO potential families) It's my dream to find a family. That's who the gospel blesses the most anyways and I don't want to the Seidlovci to sit by themselves anymore. We're making some progress with some inactives and the branch as a whole is in a better position than before. I'm trying to remind myself of how far we've come. Whenever I do it gets me more excited for the future. :)

Sister Seidlová tells us every week to write a long letter home--not like her son who writes about 5 lines every week. But I don't have very much to say this week. I'm sorry Sister Seidlova.

Shoutouts: HAPPY (blelated) BIRTHDAY MARA! Love you!!

I have an exchange with Elder Romero this week along with Specialized Training and a trip to Banksa for church--so I'm sure there will be some more fodder next week.
But I love you all! Keep reading your scriptures and saying your prayers.

Elder Williams

ps How are you all getting along without Whitney?? An investigator called me last night to tell me if I heard. The members were all talking about it at church. I didn't even like Whitney Houston that much-- but now I'm sorry I didn't buy her comeback album. If only I had known....




No comments:

Post a Comment